[guide.chat] my day

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 17:48:33 -0000

I am putting this on before Carol jumps on me.

I went to the club today and got my nice cup of tea of Maggie my nice young
carer. I said to Ileen  that I had a pain in my back so she came around the
table and gave me a lovely massage for about twenty minutes. Lovely.
Then we had a game of bingo and I won a line and got £2 .50 . Then we played .
Play your cards right. and I won a cuddly soft toy. It is a tiger. So that will
guard my whisky bottle in the bedroom.
Then we had sausages, chips and mushy peas for dinner. More tea. Then the bus
came to take us home. Oh I forgot, We also won the quiz again. 31 out of 31.
Not bad eh.
Catching up on emails now after talking to my friend in Switserland.
Going to make my dinner now. Fish cakes, mash and mix veg with parsely sauce.
Yummy.

This is me signing out from a cold damp Hyde in Chishire.
Brrrrrrr.

love Malcolm. xxx