[guide.chat] my day

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 17:10:05 +0100

Hi ALL. After being told off yet again by bossy boots I am doing this email now
and not at midnight. Yes. I went to my club today.My cup of tea was there
waiting for me and placed me between my two best girls. I had a go at bingo and
bloody lost again. Then a game of play your cards right and bloody lost at that
to. Then Irene came for the dinner money, she always gives me a kiss and
cuddle. Then Margaret came for club money and yet another kiss and cuddle. Then
,O dell  who is a volunteer aged 24 now gives me kiss and cuddle when I arrive
and when I leave.  Don't no why but not complaining. Hehehe Had two dinners,
Sausages and chips. Yummy  The girls best liked , the sausage. HEHEHEHE. Then
went out to sun bave. Very hot today but nice. Then came home. Cuddled up on
the couch with Casper. and then talking zto the two Vanessa's on skype. How's
that bossy boots, 555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 boots. grumpy
boots. Now throw me in jail if you dare. Senn and Phylis are standing by to
stop you. And you have to get permission from princess Clare before you can
arrest me. So There put that in your boots and chomp on it. Hehehehehe

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Hi sweet boy malcolm

Are you going to your blind club today?
if so enjoy it won't you please do tell us all about it won't you?
hey not after midnight we are all in bed by then post it about your blind club
not long after you get back ridiculous sending emails in after midnight we do
not get chance to see the emails hahahehehehehehe

Look forward to eharing all about your blind club

Have a great time ok

I got lots of jobs to do today my microwave needs cleaning and my sink and work
tops
need to polish my furnicture too
right take care
Love Carol x.x.x.x.