[guide.chat] Re: [guide.chat] Oldies

  • From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Guide.Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:19:04 +0100

Hi jen.  Smile I'm shore no one meant that.

Guess it seems that way but no mate.

All I think people want rightly or wrongly,
is to be able to buy guide in parts if they either  can't afford or don't want
it all.

You'd still be able to buy guide full, but get bits as a stand alone program if
you say only needed/wanted emails?

My thoughts for what there worth are that it's a good idea.

I have a friend.  O yes, I do have one hahaha

He would by the email program even though he can use a PC really well.

He does email now,, but loves the ease of guides email.

But as he'd never use the rest, he'll not by it in full.

I don't think anyone meant to upset anyone on this one.

  Ta Scott.