[guide.chat] good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 08:04:50 -0000

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend
I am going to our arts club today think we are decorating plastic plant pots
fwith stickers not sure yet untill we get there.

I am going to my sisters for the weekend.
Hope you all have nice time
lets hope this weather books up roll on spring
horray
In March its comic relief day.
I hope every one of you weill be wearing a Red nose while typing
hahahehehehehehe
including the Guide staff at softwear now Phill will look silly won't he with
Red nose on hahehehehehehehe
You can buy giggle balls at £5 now you throw them at he wall and they laugh
funny they are
buy red nose pens for the kids for a pound in card factory
Right
I'll get my coat

bye bye cheerio
Love Carol O'Connor  x.x.x.x.