[guide.chat] good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 10:27:23 -0000

Hi all
Hope you liked the poem cat
my best friend Elaine norman forwardes them all to me.
I delete loads of chain emails she has forwarded them too first as I know how
to do that.
Well going back to little blind club in Gorton on mount road manchester
not been for 6 months due to me having tutor at home
fine now so going back today hope its ok and warm.
not same in there now sinced feew freinds have left there
I am looking for a day centre I can go to but unfortunately there isn't any in
Manchester I want to go on a Wednesday
Oh this weather is freezing
hope your all keeping busy and doing new hobbies in this new year of 2011.

take care now
Love Carol  x.x.x.x.