[guide.chat] good morning all.

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jordon" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 07:56:00 +0100

good morning all.
hope this email finds you all well and happy.
today,i am going to widnes in liverpool for the day to see my neiche julie ann
she has little samuel who was 4 last week.
my eldest sister stella is taking me on the 11.20am train.
looking foward to that now.
having tea with julie ann then coming back on train staying at my eldest
sisters stellas house for night.
tomorrow have dinner roast dinner yum yum spend some quality time with her.
back sunday night late
so speak on monday.
all have a great weekend lets hope weather is kind to you all.
just my luck it weill probably pour down with rain hahahaha bye for now.
love carol xxx