[guide.chat] good joke

  • From: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 11:17:37 -0000

sex    small
what do you call a man
 a one  inches penis  ?Justin

have  you herd the one about the guy with no dick ?
he went home and gave is wife a good  bollocking

a man  goes to the doctors and ask him to look at is penis
but you must promise not to laugh  says the man
the doctor agrees to this but when the man drops is pants the doctor can't help
but giggle  I'm  sorry  he says but that's the tiniest   penis  I ever saw
its minute its so incredible  small  I can  barely  see it the doctor  recovers
is composure  then says so anyway it looks ok to me  what seem to be the matter
 with it the man replies its swollen