[guide.chat] Show web options

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 12:14:53 -0000

Good afternoon all.
Well as you all know our Vanessa sends us lots of links in.
Guess what!

I am finding the show web fantastic now.

As you all know if we get email from Vanessa with link on just enter on her
email
once you have done that.
then press escape key go down the menue list till it says
Show web.

Enter on that
let it do all the work for you infact it will first say to you there is one
link in this email
go up with middle bottom cursa key on that link enter then it plays
now then I tried something not long ago
while Toy story one film was still playing I just pressed escape button it
tells you to type close and enter
Guess what

it takes you to back where it says
you have one link in this email.
then press escape again till it says main menue

Good or what!

guess what
been watching Jungle book wow its brilliant
first comes on baby crying in the jungle then goes to show little boy in it
good story telling in it
not audio described though
I enjoyed it