[guide.chat] Vanessa

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 07:44:07 +0100

Hi Vanessa
Thank you for your good advice on shampoo
I weill certainly do that  appreciate that
take care

From: Vanessa - Email Address: qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 16/06/2011 02:41
Sent To: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Vanessa

Hi Carol.
Try Pantene repair and protect conditioner.
After shampooing your hair and rinsed, you apply plenty of Pantene conditioner
on just your hair not on your scalp and leave it on your hair for long time, I
leave it on my hair half a day, rinse off.
Your hair will be the best ocnditioned hair and smell terrifically.