[guide.chat] Vanessa

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 08:50:19 +0100

Good morning vanessa
I just hope now that everything get sorted out now you gone through enough
already all the past year
Oh I do hate your system over there in Wales sends me so mad .  Keep fighting
girl they weill get so sick and tired of you they weill give you the service
you so badly need
my god if you can't get decent service over there
where do you go from there?

Get place over here in Manchester Vanessa they weill look after you over here
promise

ridiculous the service you got over there for god sake
not asking for a lot now are you?
whats up with these people today

sorry to rant hahahahahahaha but its geting me so mad.

Your getting treated so unfairly vanessa.

Keep fighting for your rights girl

Love Carol xxxx