[guide.chat] Blackpool

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 08:20:07 +0100

Good morning All.

I forgot to tell you my good news.

Tomorrow at 8.30am Going out of my flat as carer Julia is taking me to
Blackpool to Hotel called
The LINWOOD.
WO Wow boy am I excited there
In this hotel it has a gift shop 4 floors dance floor and also lovely dining
room that is my part of the holiday of course hahahahahaha the meals you have
probably gathered that.
wow
They have proper Bingo at night and raffles.
I am quite excited now
I will tell you all abut it if you like on Monday.
Cliff richard look a like there and Michael Jackson look a like
we love dancing on dance floor when at hotel me and carer dance till 1am in the
morning.

Wish I was a Kangarool so could put all my food in the pouch hahahahahaha that
way got plenty to keep hold of if I get hungry while eating
then can jump high like a Kangaroo hahahehehehehehehe
Barmy sod aren't I?
well you all know that by now take after Malcolm
He is never with it some times hahahahahaha Just got to let him get on with it
I supposed.

Well today got loads to do.
Carer is taking me to Morrisons at 11am this morning.
After that she is going to hoover all my flat and mopp my kitchen and bathroom
floor put nice clean bedding on and polish.

I am cleaning my work tops and microwave etc
today going in cafe for some lunch
Julia told me on email last night we going for nice Cheese and onion filling
jacket potato and loads of nice salad yummy then having strawberry and cream
tart afters and mug of cappuccino yummy

so after tea tonight going to be packing my case oh horray so excited now
yippee Blackpool here I come

Oh please all pray for me that sunshine is out as I have got all new summer
clothes to take including demin shorts and leggins and nice long tops
so lets hope now.
Oh it would be awful if it rained all weekend.
You can all have some peace and quiet now for a weekend hahahahahaha
This is my last email now till Monday.
All keep happy and busy
life is too short .
Make the best of your lives as much as you can.
Enjoy your weekends
bye everybody
Horray Blackpool here I come

Love hugs and cuddles