[guide.chat] To vanessa pooh

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 00:13:17 -0000

Oh vanessa what a wonderful time you have had too just like me and clare
oh you and steve and scot been so busy and lots of lovely christmas events
I am looking foward to next christmas now hahahahahehehehehehehe crazy or what!

hey vanessa bet your  a stone over weight now oops lets be honest now girl got
to admit it now do not be ashamed kid hahahahahahaha
night night oh my god didn't realised that was the time bye
Love Carol who is still never with it x.x.x.x.