[guide.chat] To vanessa pooh

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 11:26:56 +0100

Good morning vanessa
oh wow you love your sport good for you i am tennis crazy when its on every
year  phone get ignored door bell and my flat get neglected hahahahahaha
friends too
i used to love watching the gymnastics oh wow loved the girls doing summer
salts on the wooden beans and all the girls running to music on them mats and
doing summer salts on the way and how they end up still at end of mats wow
amazing but upsets me now can't see what they are doing very frustrating
glad you and stev and scot had nice rest from your blind group good
enjoy your sunday
take care