[guide.chat] To Phyllis horray your back

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:15:13 -0000

Good morning Phyllis
ah lovely your here now worried about you can understand now why you not been
on here me and clare panak when your not on hahahehehehehehe what are we like

born worriers .

Lovely to hear about Samuels rug having cocnuts on trees wow lovely holly and
berries on holly's rug ah lovely Jessicca's pussy cat looking out of window
sounds so cute ah lovely
she wiell love that.

Oh Phyllis can't wait now
our kids have got you little present for you for Christmas as our Stella told
them surprised is being made by a nice kind blind lady called Phyllis .
Had to laugh Stella told me on phone the kids said
is Phyllis this kind lady mrs Santa hahahahahahahaha so our Stella said yes
oops now you have new nick name now phyllis

Oh that is wonderful your vickie stayed with you for few days ah nice
glad you took her out last night brilliant
wet and cold here just done some washing and cleaned all my work tops down and
phoned R.N.I.B.
to order labels what I do you see,phyllis,is order extra boxes of article for
blind labels because they go up every year so if i get two boxes in now
200 article for blind labels for £5 somthing like that cost you more though in
stamps
so I am doing that now

Have lovely day going to put clean bedding on now before my back breaks
hahahehehehehe

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 10/11/2011 09:50
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Coffee club

Hi Carole and all,

another very busy week here, my Vicki is here for a few days as she has some
time off, it was her birthday last Monday, last night took her out for a meal
we went to the golf club as my friends partner works there, had a really nice
carvery.

Carole little Sams rug has now got coconuts on the trees, looks fantastic,
little Holly's rug has now instead of a tree has some holly and berries on it,
coming along nicely, working my fingers to the bone, little Jessica's rug is
going to have a cat on it looking out a window, and sitting on a bench, going
great guns here now, have a really good designer.
wet here today, going to Asda later as one of Vicki's friends is coming down
tomorrow for dinner and watch some films with her, we are going to do a beef
casserole,
obviously got to buy some drinkies also.
it is good to have time with Vicki also.
chat later,