[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Coffee club

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:50:02 -0000

Hi Carole and all,

another very busy week here, my Vicki is here for a few days as she has some
time off, it was her birthday last Monday, last night took her out for a meal
we went to the golf club as my friends partner works there, had a really nice
carvery.

Carole little Sams rug has now got coconuts on the trees, looks fantastic,
little Holly's rug has now instead of a tree has some holly and berries on it,
coming along nicely, working my fingers to the bone, little Jessica's rug is
going to have a cat on it looking out a window, and sitting on a bench, going
great guns here now, have a really good designer.
wet here today, going to Asda later as one of Vicki's friends is coming down
tomorrow for dinner and watch some films with her, we are going to do a beef
casserole,
obviously got to buy some drinkies also.
it is good to have time with Vicki also.

chat later,