[guide.chat] Tennis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 18:43:35 +0100

HI Margaret
oh wow what an exciting match with british anday murray aged 25 and ivo
Karlovic played wonderful match wow
getting all tensed up i was especially on the 4th set wow i get all nervous on
tie breaks wow lucky andy won it today
i was making more grunting noises them the players hahahahahahahaha
serina williams still here at wimbledon she won this afternoon too
oh wow
well my carer took me shopping after rain stopped just went locally didn't want
to miss my tennis now did i?
she worked hard with all my ouse work
she cooked me beef burgers today onion rings fat oven chips peas
she put the beef burger on bun with onion ring and red sauce
after she went after 3pm i eat my tea early
just had trifle now cup of tea
well carer is off to spain now tomorrow wow for tenn days
we chatted for hour hugged one and other she is bringing me presents back
my two sisters taking over next week
right going back to tennis
wow got another week of it next week yippee horray
Love carol xxxx