[guide.chat] Tennis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 23:01:34 +0100

Hi margaret
oh yes seen that venis was out but last year she stood on glass in a london
resturant
she got glass in her foot bled quite heavy got blood clot
so personally speaking margaret i think that has a lot to do with it now

Oh no going to miss murray love that scotish 26 years old  oh wiish i could get
out of going to carers now that has got to be bad for me to say that
hahahahahahaha see want to put my tennis first oh dear
oh find a way of getting carer to fall a sleep in her house hahahahahahaha

hide all her medicen so lack of it makes her so tired and weak hahahahahaha

oh love tennis
wish i could see it margaret

I love the aces one shot stright down the line oh wow
love the long rallys too
love the duace
40 40 each and love the long ones wow takes it longer and its more exciting

right up to date with now all my emails tired now
going to bed to drream about wimbledon
love tennis fan carol xxxx