[guide.chat] People Born Blind

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 21:28:13 +0100

Good Evening June. I just want to say you do so well for sure with being so
independent you are an inspiration to us all especially for someone like me who
isn't as independent as you. If you can do it then I can for sure. OH it's good
to know you have got Alan well trained too hahahahaha. Your own personal chef.
Yes I do think it's how we are brought up that depends on how independent a
person is. Being wrapped in cotton wool doesn't do anyone any favours that's
for sure. Love Clare xxxx