[guide.chat] drawing with a perkins.

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 21:13:11 +0100

Oh Malcolm my dear friend I couldn't agree with you more there. In fact I don't
know what he's moaning about as I haven't known anyone not to sign their name
at the end of emails on here. Also if people want Alan's drawings it's their
home addresses he needs not their email addresses so he's not going to know
them by magic is he? Oh I had to vent here as all this moaning gets me so
annoyed. Oh come on Keith. Chill out a bit mate. As the kids would say these
days take a chill pill. Life's too short to be grumpy and moaning. This is a
chat list and while we talk about serious things it's important we have fun too
and lots of laughs. Yes as you say Malcolm there are polite ways of saying
things. OH sorry for going on. I will stop now. Love from a venting Clare xxxxxx