[guide.chat] My day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 22:50:58 -0000

Hi sir sweet malcolm

oh wow new mouth organ wow
and new electric orgasam  oh that is wonderful how did you get it home?
did you get taxi?
how much was it?
oh that weill be wonderful your going to play it on a voice mail you could play
the organ and vanessa could sing to it a christmas one
how abut it?

you just keep pressing your fingers on it to jingle bells and vanessa can sing
jingle bells

can't wait now me and clare can be the x factor judges for this talanted
musical chat group
Clare can be Kelly rowlan and me Tulisa and for gary barlow herold and louis
walsh alex
there you are new judges hahahahahahaha

Everybody weill be just admirering my gorgeous looks though hahahahahahaha
Love beautiful miss piggy x.x.x.x.