[guide.chat] My day

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dolphin guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 19:42:58 +0100

Hi everyone.
well last night monty kept barking on and off mum went downstairs to try and
stop him by telling him off it worked for a short while then he was off again
being deaf i did,nt hear a thing but mum told me in the night so i stayed awake
even though i couldent hear him as i felt guilty had i have gone to sleep so
today we were all tired.
This morning mum rang to check that my epilepsy drugs were ready to collect i
have to have a certain brand as one of them i did,nt take too,and they have to
be ordered they never have them in stock,but as usaul there was a prob  they
had got the ones i couldent take and i only have enough for tomorrew so they
said they should have them tomorrew ,they rang tonight to let us know they have
got them so a trip into town tomorrew afternoon. and i will treat mum and dad
to fish and chips as its my fault were having to go out.
hope your all ok and had a good day.
Clare have you had your choccy fix today?
love
Angela