[guide.chat] My day

Good evening all. I had a lovely time at blind club as always I was so happy I
felt ok to go as didn't want to miss out. We had chocolate biscuits with a good
old cuppa. We did word games such as hangman and another game based on
Countdown a game on TV. We just did the word game not the number game to my
relief haha. Maths has never been my strong point I'm much better at English.
Well at our next Wednesday club in 2 weeks time it's our Christmas party so
look forward to that and even better it's in the same week as the Monday blind
club party not bad going. Janet's bringing in mince pies for us and chocolate
cake for those who don't like mince pies. I don't like them but at least I will
get my medicine. It's also been decided that my mum and I are going to bake
sausage rolls so something else I like at least. It's been decided I'm taking
the music. I'm taking the Dreamboats and Petticoats Christmas special CD and
Cliff Richard's Christmas CD they all seem happy with that not bad going. For
tea it was cheese and tomato pizza and aero mousse. Will have more medicine
later of course. Our weather has been cold. I hope all had a good day. Love
Clare