[guide.chat] Janet's blind club

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 18:17:43 -0000

Good evening all. I enjoyed Janet's blind club as always and we are all so
happy to be back. We had biscuits with a cuppa and of course they made sure I
got chocolate ones of course they know me so well but there was also Christmas
cake for those who like it. For me though there's just no contest chocolate
always comes first and I don't like Christmas cake anyway. We did games such as
a word game where we had to think of places beginning with certain letters,
play your cards right, a general knowledge quiz and we also had a music quiz so
ideal for me I did very well on that as you can imagine with music being my
thing. No prizes though it was just for fun. Well I told them all I will see
them on Monday at the riverside club how cool they were so happy to here that.
Keep you posted how it goes. For tea it was sausage dinner and that aero mousse
and now I have finished the quality street chocolates I will have something
else in my Christmas stash which is going down very well so my medicine in a
big way. Hope all had a good day. Love Clare