[guide.chat] Janet's blind club

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 18:33:20 -0000

Good evening all. I enjoyed Janet's blind club and lovely to catch up with
everyone as always. We had biscuits with a good old cuppa. They were lemon
puffs biscuits. Shame not chocolate but still yummy. Pat loves them they are
her favourite biscuits. We did the usual games such as word games including
hangman, anagrams and crossword. We did play your cards right and a quiz.
Janet' also read some jokes out to us they very good and funny. She gets them
either out of books or newspapers and magazines. Sometimes she gets them sent
to her by email. Sometimes though other members bring them in and also one of
our members brings in puzzles for Janet to read out for us to do. For tea it
was that yummy mince my mum does in the slow cooker and that aero mousse and
later more of those orange aero balls so certainly making up for that lack of
medicine. Well it's freezing here but at least we were nice and warm in the
club as they had the heating on such a relief. They say it's going to snow
either tomorrow or the next few days oh dear not good. Hope all had a good day.
Love Clare