[guide.chat] To Senn

Hi Senn, I'm so happy you had a good quiet day yesterday with that all
important medicine of course and yes I'm certainly well stocked up now too. How
cool you had fish and chips and we had fish fingers that really is amazing so
our mums must be psychic now too hahahaha. I hope you had a good day today and
lots of medicine of course as I have. Janet's blind club was lovely and so
happy to be back. My account will be sent next about it. So happy to catch up
with Ron again. He wasn't there on Monday as he had to go to a funeral oh dear
so we made up for lost time today and of course I saw him last Saturday at the
wedding. I will see him at the riverside club on Monday too. Love Clare