[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] funny butties etc

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 18:33:28 -0000

Hi Anne, I enjoyed hearing about your memories of the good old days haha. Good
to hear more about you too. Well you can have my sister if you like haha. Ah
such a shame you have eaten all your Christmas chocolate, sob, sob. I'm getting
down mine really well but still have some left. I'm now finishing the Cadbury's
minis or flat 20's as they called. Now flat 20's are another thing of the good
old days. Do you remember them? Well enjoy the midwife programme I'm sure we
both will it sounds good doesn't it? Love Clare