[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Funny butties

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 18:39:31 -0000

Hi Clare, Lets get this straight. Two slices of bread is a buttie. A small roll
is a bap. and a big round one is a barm cake. If you come from Bolton its a
flower cake. Sandwhiches are for the posh people who cut the bloody crust off
for some reason. Proberly to lazy to chew it.
Now weve sorted that out, as you would say Clare. in the olden days, 1942 up
wards. I can remember having Rabbit, once my pet rabbit, for rabbit stew. Whale
meat and horse meat and once shark meat. Bloody awful. but you either ate it or
starve.

Don't forget people, There's nowt like a buttie lads and lasses. e by gum.
hehehehe.

Hi June, oh yes I love a cheese butty too you can't beat it. I also like corned
beef butties too they so yummy with tomato ketchup on but I don't mind them
without. I love sausage butties, chip butties and dare I say it chocolate
spread butties. Goes without saying haha. Oh yeah, I also love marmite butties
too or even marmite sandwiches or marmite on toast. We call bread rolls cobs or
butties. Sandwiches here are 2 slices of bread with filling inside. Love Clare

-----