[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] daisy player

  • From: "Shane Harris" <wighttiger12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Donna Winters" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:40:40 -0000

Hi Donna

Yes, I was informed on Monday that I had been accepted and that I should
receive my new machine within a few weeks or so.  The new PTX1 will allow the
user to read books stored on SD cards and pen-drives so provides more
flexibility.  I will let you know more once the player has arrived and I've had
time to investigate.

Cheers

Shane