[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Come on all.

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:08:01 -0000

hi Sally, my favourite doctors are Tom Baker and David Tenant, I grew up
watching the 2 you mentioned, like you said Tom Bakers voice is easy to
recognise, that scarf probably stretched for miles! Lolo. do you watch little
Briton? I use to, must admit though, they were disgusting at times! didn't even
think that that sort of thing was aloud on TV! they got away with a lot. oh
yeah! you asked if I watch the new doctor who, yes, it's good. don't watch mock
the week, it sounds good going by what you said. not a harry potter fan, so
haven't read any of the books. what other programmes do you like to watch? I
think they should repeat some of the old stuff, I know they show old stuff on
satellite but they are on at silly times!still say that TV is not as good as it
use to be. 11 is the latest for me. take care, Sennjan.