[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Loose women

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 18:09:19 +0100

Good evening phyllis
Right here is what you do

If for example loose women is on for half an hour from 12.30pm
yu just press 3 twice on your remote controlle so you have got 33 ok
that weill continue it all over again from 1pm to 1.30pm
Good or what!

some times the omnibus is on at weekend
Oh pardon me for stealing your Clif
got my head bowed now in deep shame hahahehehehehe
Andy muraay is home next week he is having a break on luxery holiday so back in
my arms next week

Hey phillis wish i knew you were in love ith cliff because I threw a big glossy
calendar out oh yes beautiful pictures of him for each month oh dear
it was a 2010 calendar
what  a friend of mine does saves the calendars cut the date part off keep the
glosssy photos wow
Also last year I got salt and pepper cliff on front on his motor bike wow
ha ha ha no you can't have them its tough hahahhahahhahahaha
If i find a cliff richard calendar for this christmas 2011
would you like me to get you one?
let me know please
Just enjoyed my sheppard pie and jacket potato had second helping greedy sod i
am

what have you had for your tea?
right take care

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 12/07/2011 17:27
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Loose women

Hi Carole,
do you know if the programme is repeated as missed it, have been to many of his
live concerts all over the place, love him for what he stands for, a remarkable
Christian in a very hard music industry,
will have to see if I can find it,
get your thieving hands of him, you have Andy, you cannot cope with more then
one man at one time, you will have   a heart attack, then who will eat all your
nice food,
think on Auntie Carole, or wormy thing will make a visit,
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah