[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Loose women

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 14:47:45 +0100

Good Afternoon Carol oh so happy you enjoyed Cliff on loose women I bet you
turned into a screaming teenager hahahaha. I know Sarah and Phyllis will have
for sure. OH so happy you liked my lovely day yesterday and yes I knew you
would love all those yummy goodies you would have been in your element for
sure. Oh there wouldn't be any left for anyone else if you were there haha. Oh
well at least you have your afternoon tea with your club on 22 July how cool I
know you will look forward to that. Sarah also has an afternoon tea at garden
centre with her club tomorrow how amazing we're all doing the same thing at
around about the same time. We're all copycats for sure we must be psychic
hahaha. Oh yes Carol I have always loved cheese. Cheddar's my favourite and I
love the dairy lee triangles and those craft slices. Oh talking of craft it
made me think of Cadbury's as craft have taken it over. Carol I enjoyed all the
corrie gossip you sent so I'm now up to date. Oh dear what a shock Stella price
isn't much of a hit after all so she may be killed off at Christmas. Well Carol
I don't like camping as I love my home comforts too much hahaha. I know it can
be fun for those who do like it but not for me. I think camping in your own
back garden is ok and the safest option as at least you can go back inside the
house when you like and if the weather turns bad but that would be my limit.
Well Carol have a lovely day with your Stella tomorrow and I look forward to
hearing all about it. Keep you posted on Janet's blind club. Oh that's so funny
you got the wrong day thinking I was there today. You're a day in front
thinking today's Wednesday you lost the plot there what are you like? Your age
is showing now for sure hahahehehehehe. Well I know it's because you so excited
over Cliff. Your secret's out now I know you so well haha. Oh don't wish time
away it goes by fast enough haha. Yes I know now my age is showing too saying
that hahaha. Well Carol glad you having a good chill out day like me. I'm just
getting over the big shock to my system of being up so early yesterday and
being up so late last night hahehehehe. I slept well last night for sure. Well
it's going to rain here too not good. We have the best place home keeping warm
for sure. Love Clare xxxx