[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Loose women

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 18:14:35 +0100

Hi Carole,

a calender would be perfect, shame we cannot see the pictures, it would be cool
if we could buy a blow up figure of the famous people we love and admire, but
there goes no such luck,
going out for dinner tonight, you have obviously been busy stuffing your
choppers to have read a previous email that I wrote,
ha ha ha
chat soon