[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:12:00 -0000

Hi Jenny, what was in your parcel.?

love Malcolm. xxx
Hi Carol
pleased you had a good meal with your friend and her guide dog,we had a meeting
with the federation for the blind last evening,we had quite a fun evening
everyone enjoyed it as we had not had a meeting like it before, what we did was
we all took a present which was wrapped and we put them in the middle of the
floor and we all had turns of shaking a dice when we got a six we took a
parcel,when everyone had their parcel in front of them we then started to swap
with each other after about ten minutes of swapping we stopped and everyone
could open the parcel which was in front of them,that is what they took home
with them,we also had a finger buffet which was nice sausage rolls sandwiches
pizza chips and all things like that everyone wanted to know when we could do
it again,
from
Jenny M

-----