[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 19:03:13 +0100

Hi CArol.

Oh that's such a pain you can't find your moulds I bet you'll be able to get
them soon the Christmas stuff will be in the shops before you know it. I love
galaxy its my favourite I remember us making EAster eggs at school once we did
one layer of chocolate in the moulds and let it set and the next day we did the
second layer so it was lovely and thick and I would love to make a chocolate
heart for my love on Valengtine's day. Yes he is staying overnight it will be
so lovely. Oh yes he will be in the pub later playing crib I hope he wins and
hope I hear from him first. Yeah we will be in the pub tomorrow for sure after
I've cooked him something. Going to do a stew and mash. I@m also going to get
some of those puff pastry sheets after our lovely Vanessa talking about them.
Its such a shame that voice mail didn't send as it was an hour long as she and
Malcolm must ahve spent ages on it. Looking forward to the next installment.
Emmadale is on now.

Take care.

Love Sarah xx