[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 01:36:27 +0100

Hi Carol.

Sounds like Andy is feeling a bit randy if he can't wait to get you to bed
Randy Andy has a nice ring to it like gorgeous Gordon. Ah bless him kissing you
on the bench and sharing the ice-cream Gordon and I do that to. Ah bless that
baby wee face bonny wee thing as they'd say in SCotlalnd. All the women get
excited when Gordon wears his kilt as well and he shouts oy stop that I'm
already taken very loyal he is bless him.  Can't wait till tomorrow when he's
on the tellly again channel 4 10 O-clock Ramsay's kitchen nightmares I'll be
there on the dot.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxx