[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply Keyboard

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 23:54:12 -0000

Hi Jenny. If your a virgo like me you will have a lovely voice. Just that other
people don't relise it. I to have just bought myself a key board.
Love Malcolm..xxx

Hi all I brought my husband a keyboard for Christmas, he has always wanted to
be able to play the piano this is a small compromise, fortunately he has a pair
of headphones so I can't hear the racket .Malcolm, I am a Virgo, and very, very
tone deaf so bad that when ever I try to sing I am told  not politely  shut up.
Jenny

-----