[guide.chat] painting blind M

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 23:47:38 -0000

Angela, did you know there are totally  blind people who do paintings and make
a good living out of it. So like you said, Go for it girl. I always say if you
want to do it then go ahead.Better to have tried  and lost than to never tried
it at all.

I am totally blind and I applied for a job as a pilot. The only thing they
failed me on was that my legs were to short to reach the pedals. If you believe
that you'll believe anything. hahahahahehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Today we went into town i got 3 bottle's of glitter glue blue,pink and yellow.
also a pack of water colour pencils feel's daft when i can't see but stubburn
that's me haha.
Took Monty out walkie's had a go at my braille and that's about it really.
lot's of love
Angela and Monty

-----