[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] From Dawn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 08:59:50 +0100

Good morning Dawn
Oh that is brilliant thank you for letting us all know oops oh dear one hour
long wow
no wonder hahahahahha
tell Vanessa to do another short email this time oh so excited as well waited
up all night for that voice mail
Wonder if Guide can split that long email in to two

Oh dear all that hard work put in to that one hour long email ah what a shame
Glad you spoke to them Dawn
Hope you wiell send Elaine a email today she is looking forward to email from
you now
she can't wait
can you send her one today Dawn?
hope so
Take care now

From: Dawn Watson - Email Address: dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 30/08/2011 08:11
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] From Dawn

Hi all  spoke to Malcolm and Vanessa last night.I was very nice to hear their
voices.They  seemed in good spirits
and laughing and joking with us about the voice mail which is over an hour long
then realised it could not be sent due to its size.
I am sure we will receive an voice mail in due course.
By the way Good Morning from Chris and Dawn.