[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] From Dawn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 13:28:43 +0100

Hi Dawn
Yes malcolm told us all he had a wonderful time at your place in Scotland
what strange habits does he has hahahahaha
interested now

Gosh you known him a long time there
My best friend Elaine norman off group known him too she would love you to
email her privately how about it?

I know you remember Elaine and her last guide dog cherrie
now has Ingrid
let me know if you want her email address please thank you
have nice sunday

From: Dawn Watson - Email Address: dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 28/08/2011 12:56
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] From Dawn

Hi all

I have not disappeared from the face of the earth
but I Have been listening to a huge backlog of emails.
When Malcolm was here recently we had a most enjoyable time despite his strange
habits.
He helped me with various things to do with
Guide . Because I have known Malcolm for over 17 years sometimes it was
difficult to take him seriously.
I will try to spend more time on the chatline.
Dawn