[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] From Dawn

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 00:20:10 +0100

Hi Dawn and Chris.
Yay welcome home you love pair of love birds, about time too, hows your new
home, hope you are fighting, keep phoning them up, phone m ps, councillors,
scottish assembly, you need the help, do it daily, thank you, yes new doors are
perfect, they coming monday to paint the wall where new doors are, going out
the new doors tomorrow to go shopping, yippeee, glad to see you back, you are
in my thoughts too.
vanessa.