[guide.chat] Hi Dawn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 20:25:44 +0100

Hi Dawn, oh thank you. It's so good to hear from you and to have you back with
us again. Yeah, it's so cool having our comedians daft Jim and dazzling Darren
on here. Yes my family are all doing well my parents, my sister and the kids
and auntie Pearl too. Yes I still belong to the 3 blind clubs and enjoy them
they such fun and lifelines and am still enjoying the dancing too. Yeah, still
having that all important medicine it just has to be done haha. Chat again
soon. Hugs Clare xxxx