[guide.chat] Hi Dawn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 20:50:50 +0100

Hi Dawn, thank you for the soap update. I listened to Emmerdale. I had a good
chocolate filled chill out weekend. My sister Elaine and our little Jamie and
Meghan came over this afternoon which was lovely with it being father's day.
Dad loved his card from both me and my sister we gave him golf related cards of
course and the kids gave him home made cards that they had painted on the
front. They so artistic. We are all going to their place for Sunday lunch but
we still have to arrange which Sunday so look forward to that. They are all
going away tomorrow till Friday they coming to your part of the world Scotland.
It's a holiday camp where they have a lot going on for kids but can't remember
now where they said but they did say near Scotland. On the outskirts I think
they said. A Butlins holiday camp. Let's hope the weather will be good for
them. Well I also wondered where our sweet Malcolm was I thought he had gone to
Blackpool with our Carol haha. It's certainly very quiet without Carol isn't
it? Can't wait to have her back. Have a good week. Keep you posted on mine
tomorrow riverside club and Tuesday our belated jubilee dance where we dress up
in red white and blue and have an organist so should be lovely. You can't beat
live music always the best. Love Clare