[guide.chat] Hi Dawn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 21:00:40 +0100

Hi Dawn, oh thank you so much for the soap update. Yeah, like Carol I'm getting
withdrawal symptoms without my soap fix lol. It's almost as important as that
chocolate fix. Well like Carol I'm looking forward to hearing your news and how
you are settling in your lovely new place. I also look forward to your voice
memo when you are able to it will be lovely to hear you. I will send another in
soon just in case you weren't on the list when I sent my last ones in so you
will be able to put a voice to my name. I now have headphones with a microphone
attached how cool they ideal. Love Clare