[guide.chat] Harry and the light

  • From: "Harold Kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Forum chats guade forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Si Watson" <mrsvilla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 11:17:08 -0000

  POOF, THE  LIGHT GOES OFF !

   A 72-year-old man goes for a physical. All of his  tests come back normal
so the doctor says,  "Harry, everything looks great. How are you doing
mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with  God?"

    Harry replies, "God and I are tight. He knows I have  poor eyesight, so
he's fixed it when I get  up in the middle of the night to go to the
bathroom, poof!, the light goes on. When I'm done, poof!, the light goes
off."

"Wow, that's incredible," the doctor says.

A little later in the day, the doctor calls Harry's wife. "Mrs. White," he
says, "Harry is doing fine but I had to call you because I'm in awe of his
relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and poof!
the light  goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done,  poof! the light
goes off?"

"OH GOOD GRIEF!" Mrs. white exclaims,

  "He's pissing in the fridge again!"