[guide.chat] : Fwd: Funn!y

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 23:52:35 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Jenny Coupe
Sent On: 01/07/2011 19:03
Sent To:Keith

 : Fwd: Funny!

The local news station was interviewing an 80-year-old lady because  she
had just married for the fourth time.
The interviewer asked her questions  about her life, about what it felt
like to be marrying again at 80,  and
then about her new husband's occupation.

"He's a  funeral director," she answered.

"Interesting," the newsman  thought. He then asked her if she wouldn't mind
telling him a little about  her
first three husbands and what they did for a  living.

She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on  all those years.
After a short time, a smile
came to her face and she  answered proudly, explaining that she had first
married a banker when she was  in
her early 20's, then a circus ringmaster when in her 40's, then a  preacher
when in her 60's, and now in her
80's, the funeral  director.

The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and  asked why she had
married four men with such
diverse  careers.

She smiled and patiently explained, "I married one for the  money, two for
the show, three to get ready, and
four to  go."

(Oh, just be quiet and send this one  on).
-----
No virus found in this message.
I would like to say thankyou very much Jenny for forwarding this email onto
me,good on you Jenny

Keith