[guide.chat] : Fw: Politically Incorrect

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 23:52:37 +0100

There is no intension to offend in any of my postings but if you do not like
them ,then in future just delete them .

Please be aware this one is racial and I am sorry to put this type of joke on
but as new jokes are hard to find then with the warning above ,you have the
choice to read it or delete it .

Keith