[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to Malcolm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 23:50:36 +0100

Carol I don't have carers at all. I won't pay their price and only get half a
job done. So I have my own cleaner who I can trust and pay her £10 per hour.
Besides cleaning which is her main job. She is on call 24 hours a day. Not that
I have used it. But she will where she can take me for appointments and  does
my ironing  for the same rate. I also have Rose on a Wednesday for two to three
hours who will do what ever I want. She is free. A volunteer.

Malcolm. xxxx