[guide.chat] Fw: Dreadful - the corniest are the best

  • From: "elaine nutley" <e.nutley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jane Balmforth" <janieb1958@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Debbie Berkinshaw" <darrenanddebi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ann Coleman" <m.acoleman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Nicola Daley" <n_daly@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Dawn" <dawn537@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike Douel" <m.douel@xxxxxxx>, "Claire Evans" <claire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Marion Foster" <marion331@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jenifer Furnell" <jenifer.furnell@xxxxxxxxx>, "Wendy Gentle" <wendygentle@xxxxxxxxxx>, "bob griffiths" <bobgriff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "A. Machray" <a.machray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sheila And Brian" <bj.knight007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Shirley Springett" <tripleckickerswdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Joyce Welsh" <j_welsh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 18:53:24 +0100

      I know this is bad but it is a goodie

      -----

                              This is dreadful

                              TWO PRAWNS

                              Two prawns were swimming around in the sea

                              One called Justin and the other called Kristian.

                              The prawns were constantly being harassed and
threatened by sharks that inhabited the area.

                              Finally one day Justin said to Kristian, 'I'm fed
up with being a prawn;

                              I wish I was a shark, and then I wouldn't have
any worries about being eaten.'

                              A large mysterious cod appeared and said, 'Your
wish is granted'

                              Lo and behold, Justin turned into a shark.

                              Horrified, Kristian immediately swam away, afraid
of being eaten by his old mate.

                              Time passed (as it does) and Justin found life as
a shark boring and lonely.

                              All his old mates simply swam away whenever he
came close to them.

                              Justin didn't realize that his new menacing
appearance was the cause of his sad plight.

                              While swimming alone one day he saw the
mysterious cod again and he thought perhaps the mysterious fish could change
him back into a prawn.

                              He approached the cod and begged to be changed
back, and, lo and behold,

                              he found himself turned back into a prawn.

                              With tears of joy in his tiny little eyes Justin
swam back to his friends and bought them all a cocktail.

                              (The punch line does not involve a prawn cocktail
- it's much worse).

                              Looking around the gathering at the reef he
realized he couldn't see his old pal.

                              'Where's Kristian?' he asked.

                              'He's at home, still distraught that his best
friend changed sides to the enemy & became a shark',

                              came the reply.

                              Eager to put things right again and end the
mutual pain and torture, he set off to Kristian's abode.

                              As he opened the coral gate, memories came
flooding back.

                              He banged on the door and shouted, 'It's me,
Justin, your old friend, come out and see me again.'

                              Kristian replied, 'No way man, you'll eat me.
You're now a shark, the enemy,

                              and I'll not be tricked into being your dinner.'

                              Justin cried back 'No, I'm not. That was the old
me. I've changed.'.........

                              .

                              .

                              .

                              'I've found Cod. I'm a

                              Prawn again Kristian'

      http://www.bbc.co.uk
personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.

GIF image