[guide.chat] From Dawn

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 22:09:06 -0000

Hi Lynn , I have been listening to your postings I am a fairly new member to
Guide chat, I have known Malcolm over 17 years and has said that you used to be
quite active on the chat line,  I also know Carol as well. Ihave had 2 Guide
Dogs like my Husbanband Chris who is also blind  and has mobility problems. I
also have a sister who is on her 2nd Guide Dog.I like the name of your Guide
Dod Javine, is she your 1st dog and what breed is she.
You mentioned work, what is it you do if you don't mind me asking. Have you got
any brothers or sisters, I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers. Whereabouts in the UK
do you live, I was born in Manchester but now live in North East Scotland not
far from Inverness. My interests and hobbies include playing the saxophone both
alto and soprano ,listening to music, clothes  shopping and riding for the
Disabled .I am hoping to do the race for life next year with a friend.
Would  be nice to hear back from you .

Hugs Dawn