[guide.chat] Christian stations

  • From: Leslie Fairall <fairall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Guide Chat <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 18:19:38 -0500 (EST)

Hi Lynn:

Sorry, but your original message got deleted somehow.

What do you do? I am a vocational rehabilitation counselor for the federal government in America. I've been working for the government for seven years, but started this new job in August. It's really been a challenge for me so far.

Where do you attend church? I am an independent Baptist, but now go to a nondenominational church. Although it's not Baptist, it teaches salvation through Jesus Christ and the Bible, which are the most important things for a church. Our two pastors are excellent Bible teachers.

I am not familiar with Premiere and UCB. I assume they are Christian networks in the UK.

I have a couple of links that you might want to check out. One is:

www.klove.com

It plays contemporary Christian music and is more rock-oriented. I have an affiliate in Rhode Island where I live.

The next station is:
www.csnradio.com

It is called the Christian Satellite Network. It's both praise music and Bible teaching. Most of the teachers on the station are good and have sound doctrine. Let me know if either of these stations work with Guide. I hope so.